The ACRNA is set up to support members with a resource gathering, sharing and development forum, and to provide a network of individuals and corporates who want to actively participate in pursuing control room best practice.
Membership of the Association provides those connections through the website, enables you to actively participate in gathering, sharing and developing resources, and financial membership provides discounted registration to attend the very successful annual conference.
- Individuals may register as Association members.
- Gain access to the resources on the ACRNA website.
- The Individual membership annual subscription is included in the Annual Conference registration. The ACRNA 2020 Conference registrations will open a few months before the Conference, in about August or September.
- Or join now to start gaining the benefits of membership.
- As required by the Associations Incorporation Act 1981, the Association confirms that it holds and maintains current the required Public Liability, Association Liability and Voluntary Workers Insurances, copies of which will be made available to bone fide enquirers upon a request using the Contact ACRNA form.
CorporatePlatinum, Gold, or Silver
- The Association welcomes Corporate members.
- As well as access to the resources on the ACRNA website, Corporate members will have a link to their official website, their corporate logo, and a brief introduction displayed on the website.
- Each Corporate Member is entitled to one position on the ACRNA Committee.
- Platinum: $10,000.00 + GST per year
- 5 Corporate Member employees may attend the ACRNA Annual Conference and AGM
- Gold: $ 5,000.00 + GST per year
- 3 Corporate Member employees may attend the ACRNA Annual Conference and AGM
- Silver: $ 2,500.00 + GST per year
- 1 Corporate Member employee may attend the ACRNA Annual Conference and AGM